AL-Qaeda zit achter aanslag Parijs en dreigt met meer

Het idee maakt je boos angstig en verward je. Immers wanneer zijn wij aan de beurt? Omwille vd Vrede zitten onze militairen overal. Je kunt er dan ook niet van uitgaan dat ze ons vergeten.

image

Nederlanders zijn van nature geen stille afwachtende kudde mensen. Mix Wilders erbij voila……… Eng of eng.

Al-Qaeda op het Arabisch Schiereiland (AQAP) in Jemen waarschuwt Frankrijk voor meer aanslagen. De Jemenitische tak van de terreurorganisatie gaat tot actie over als Frankrijk niet stopt met het ‘bestrijden van de islam, haar symbolen en de moslims’, zo melden verschillende Franse media.

image

De uitspraken komen uit een videoboodschap van Harith bin Ghasi al-Nadhari, die wordt gezien als een belangrijk religieus leider van al-Qaeda in Jemen. In de geluidsopname zegt hij: ,,Sommige zonen van Frankrijk waren respectloos richting de profeten van Allah.”

Een leider van al-Qaeda In Jemen eiste eerder op vrijdag de verantwoordelijkheid op voor de aanslag op het satirische tijdschrift Charlie Hebdo, meldde onder meer de krant Le Parisien.

De aanslag woensdag op het hoofdkantoor van het blad kostte aan acht medewerkers van het tijdschrift, een receptionist, een gast en twee agenten het leven.

Volgens de zegsman was de aanslag een wraakactie voor de ,,beledigende spotprenten” van de profeet Mohammed die het blad heeft gepubliceerd.

De broers Chérif en Saïd Kouachi, Fransen van Algerijnse komaf, werden van de aanslag verdacht. Zij kwamen vanmiddag om het leven, toen antiterreureenheden van de politie een einde maakten aan een gijzeling in een bedrijfspand in de plaats Dammartin-en-Goële. De broers hielden daar een man in gijzeling.

Chérif zei vandaag tegen een Franse nieuwszender dat hij in actie was voor al-Qaeda in Jemen. Hij was mogelijk in 2011 in het Arabische land. Zijn broer zou in Jemen hebben gevochten of daar in ieder geval een training hebben gevolgd.

Bron ad

Source BBC

image

Police in France are hunting for any accomplices of the gunmen who killed 17 people in two days of terror attacks.

One key figure is Hayat Boumeddiene, the partner of Amedy Coulibaly, who was killed when police stormed a supermarket in Paris on Friday.

She was said to be with Coulibaly when a policewoman was killed and is described as “armed and dangerous”.

Two gunmen who carried out Wednesday’s deadly attack on Charlie Hebdo magazine were killed by police on Friday.

President Francois Hollande on Friday praised the police but also warned of further threats.

He thanked the security services for their “bravery and efficiency” in dealing with the two sieges, saying the week’s violence was “a tragedy for the nation”.

Mr Hollande said the danger was not over yet. “We have to be vigilant. I also ask you to be united – it’s our best weapon,” he said in a televised address on Friday night.

Francois Molins, the chief prosecutor in France, said authorities were urgently focusing on Boumeddiene, who is suspected of being with Coulibaly, 32, when the policewoman was killed in Paris on Thursday.

Both vanished after the shooting, but Coulibaly reappeared on Friday when he took several people hostage at the Hypercasher supermarket near Porte de Vincennes in eastern Paris.

French newspaper Le Monde published a series of photographs said to show Coulibaly with Boumeddiene in 2010. In one, the 26-year-old woman is pictured pointing a crossbow at the camera while wearing a full-face veil, which is banned in France.

Mr Molins said the investigation would “focus on determining who their accomplices were, how these criminal actions were financed, and all the instruction and help they may have benefited from whether in France, from overseas”.

He said 16 people had been detained for questioning so far, including the wife of one of the Kouachi brothers and other members of their family.

French government ministers are meeting on Saturday morning to plan their next steps.

A number of world leaders have called Mr Hollande to express support.

Watch-lists

The first siege on Friday – in Dammartin-en-Goele, 35km (22 miles) north of Paris – involved two brothers who had attacked the offices of the Charlie Hebdo magazine on Wednesday.

Cherif and Said Kouachi were shot dead as they came out of a warehouse building firing at police. Two police officers were injured.

One hostage there had earlier been released and a second employee, who was hiding in the building’s cafeteria, was freed by police after the shooting ended.

2 gedachtes over “AL-Qaeda zit achter aanslag Parijs en dreigt met meer

    1. Well I have a great interest in the world. Religions Politics is part of it. I HAVE A NICK NAME HERE “REBEL” for testing press freedom and freedom of speach. Boundaries dont excist for me 45% of my dutch readers like it. 36% wanted an article but orthodox religious cults dont deserve attention so made a warning….

Reacties zijn gesloten.